Robin is a graduate of Western College of Auctioneering and a member of the National Auctioneering Association. Passionate about community, she now focuses her professional abilities on raising money for nonprofit organizations. Today, more than ever, there is a dependence on grass roots support. This urgent need for private funding is essential for non-profit sustainability. But to thrive and be a positive force in your cause requires that extra gift from the donors. With her national and international exposure from Top Chef, Robin brings notoriety to any event, leveraging a higher level of support for your mission.
Robin maintains an active role in philanthropic endeavors for many organizations throughout the Seattle Metro area including Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Slow Food Seattle and FareStart, continuing to drive her passion for auctions.
Robin will work with you throughout your entire sphere of planning your event. From advice to your organization on the art of fundraising to providing you with the tools, concepts, and strategic ideas needed to succeed with your Auction.
- Mistress of Ceremonies & Live Auctioneer
- Establishing your fundraising plan
- Overview of goals, objectives, and activities as they
relate to your auction and event
- Fundraising tactics
- Developing your auction committee
and team members
- Procurement ideas & donor solicitation
- Live & silent auction ideas
- Development and strategic plan for special appeals
- Promotion and public relations assistance
- Social media & online marketing strategies
- Auction software ideas & suggestions
- Venue ideas & layout suggestions
- Professional audio/visual services from top ranking
- Additional revenue generating ideas conducive to
your auction and event
- Professional bid assistants
- Professional fundraising auctioneering